This property is located in the California Pines community in northeast California. Nestled in a beautiful pine forest with community amenities and natural attractions close by, including three fishing ponds that are stocked by the State Department of Fish and Wildlife (fishing license required).
Enjoy paved main roads leading to well maintained gravel roads for easy access to this property. It is a 20 minute drive to the CA Pines Lodge and about 30 minutes to the city of Alturas, CA.
There are currently no utilities but power is available nearby if you choose to pay for hook-up. The land is mostly forested and has only a modest slope. You may be able to access Verizon cell service at the property (we did during our site visit) but not guaranteed. Click the “About the Area” tab for more information regarding the community.
- Parcel Number (APN): 035-183-017-000
- Acreage: 1.01
- Dimensions: 119 x 350 x 131 x 366
- Legal : Lot 33, Block 17, California Pines Unit One, a subdivision of the County of Modoc according to the official amended Plat thereof, filed in Book 2 of Maps in Modoc County Records
- Zoning: High Density Residential – Single-Family Dwelling allowed
- Topography: Moderate to Flat
- Roads: Gravel