- Select the property you wish to buy and add it to your Shopping Cart
- Go to your Cart and click the “Checkout” button
- You will be prompted to Electronically sign a Land Sale Contract
- After signing you will return to the cart to Complete your payment
- After payment is complete you will receive a buyer “ID statement” in your email. You will need to complete this form to confirm your Identity as the legal buyer
- When the ID Statement is complete you will have finished the purchase process and have full access and use of your property.
For more information contact us by phone, email or through our website and we would be happy to explain the process in more detail.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Certified checks, Bitcoin. You can pay in full or with seller financing. Bitcoin payments are only accepted for full price purchases.
Payment for Seller Financing must be by credit or debit card. We do not accept checks or money orders for monthly payments.
No! There is no application necessary. Everyone qualifies for the seller financing program and we never conduct credit checks.
Camping is permitted on most properties but there are usually restrictions set by the County regarding how many days you can camp consecutively. For example, Klamath County, OR allows camping for 21 consecutive days. Since we have no control over these regulations we cannot give specific advice in this area. We will be happy to refer you to the appropriate agency if you have specific land use questions.
As soon as you purchase the property you are welcome to begin using/developing it, regardless of whether you choose to pay for the property in full or finance it. We only ask that you follow any rules or regulations set by the county (or HOA if applicable) and remain current on your land payments.