Escape the city to this secluded, forested and down right gorgeous mountain property in Klamath County, Oregon just 16 minutes outside of the small town of Dairy. There are well maintained gravel roads leading to the property from Hwy 140. The land is undeveloped, forested with large mature trees and ready for your imagination! There are no utilities available so plan on off-grid options if you want to build a home on site. The property has a moderate slope (11 percent grade according to Google Earth). To gain access by vehicle you will need to do some ground work as the property does slope away from the road and is heavily wooded and full of vegetation. Only 35 minutes to outskirts of Klamath Falls.
- Parcel Number (APN): R-3711-016D0-00800-000
- Acreage: 2.3
- Dimensions: 324 x 620 x 590
- Legal : KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #1 BLK-11 LOT-11
- Zoning: Rural Residential – Single-Family Dwelling allowed
- Topography: Moderate slope
- Roads: Gravel