2.4 acres of serene valley land near Sprague River, OR. Only $157.49/Mo
This easy to access property is quiet and peaceful. No immediate neighbors and a flat to gently sloping landscape. The main roads leading into the development are maintained and are in good shape leading all the way to this parcel. Less than 30 minutes to Sprague River, 35 minutes to Chiloquin and about 1 hour and 10 minutes to Klamath Falls. Less than an hour to Crater Lake.
- Land account #KCR264573
- Acreage: 2.44
- Dimensions: 507 x 207
- County and State: Klamath, OR
- Parcel Number (APN): R-3510-023A0-03400-000
- Legal Description: Lot 2, Block 14, Klamath Forest Estates
- Map Coordinates: 42.5268368201, -121.489457499
- General Elevation: 4426
- Zoning: Rural Residential - Single-Family Dwelling, Manufactured home and accessory buildings allowed.
- Topography: Mostly Flat
- Roads: Dirt
- Utilities: None
Purchase with Financing
- Price $6,800
Property is SOLD
While driving this property in June I saw tiny ground squirrels darting around and a blanket of wildflowers mixed into the short grass. You could actually smell the flowers from the car they were so fragrant. If flowers aren’t your thing don’t worry. This property is plenty rugged and remote. I really like the easy access and how quickly you can get to the nearby conveniences and recreational offerings. You may notice a burned tree or two in the photos and you would be correct. It appears that a fire burned this area at some point but don’t let that dissuade you. It has actually improved the land in some ways including clearing out all the old sage brush and making way for nice grass. On a final note, I noticed a young couple tent camping on a nearby property and several other folks RV camping. It definitely has a quiet getaway feel and that’s what sold me on the place.
Recreation and local attractions:
- Sprague River: Fishing and boating
- Winema National Forest: Fishing, hunting, backpacking, hiking, camping, boating, and leisure driving opportunities. In the winter, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, and downhill skiing.
- Crater Lake National Park: Less than an hour drive. Hiking, camping, lodge and visitor center.
- Numerous boating, hunting, hiking and other outdoor activities nearby