3.75 acres of breathtaking hilltop views! $10,500
Own the top of a hilltop and enjoy privacy, serenity and amazing Views! Mostly flat on the north with a section of gently sloping land to the south and plenty of room to enjoy the natural setting. Just past the southern most property line the hill side drops away to the valley below providing views of the distant mountains. Less than 30 minutes to Sprague River, 35 minutes to Chiloquin and about 1 hour and 10 minutes to Klamath Falls. Less than an hour from Crater Lake. Plan on using 4 wheel drive to access the property in wetter months.
- Land account #KCR260167
- Acreage: 3.75
- Dimensions: 465 x 160 x 748 x 513
- County and State: Klamath, OR
- Parcel Number (APN): R-3510-015A0-05100-000
- Legal Description: Lot 35, Block 4, Klamath Forest Estates
- Map Coordinates: 42.5395258126, -121.514038167
- General Elevation: 4820
- Zoning: Rural Residential - Single-Family Dwelling, Manufactured home and accessory buildings allowed.
- Topography: Level to gently sloping at south end
- Roads: Dirt
- Utilities: None
Purchase with Financing
- Price: $10,500
- Interest rate: 12.7%
- Loan term: 6 years
- Total monthly payment: $213.47
- Includes taxes
This is definitely one of my favorite properties! I nearly missed out on this one because I mistakenly thought the parcel was on the side of a steep hill and hesitated to even continue driving. Thankfully I checked my map more carefully and continued on. When I arrived I couldn’t believe my eyes and couldn’t help but smile with surprise and excitement! I felt like I was on top of the world. The pictures definitely don’t capture the magic of this piece of land; you have to be there and walk it to really understand how great it is. Access from the south is very rough and steep but not bad at all if you come in from the north on NF-44.
Recreation and local attractions:
- Sprague River: Fishing and boating
- Winema National Forest: Fishing, hunting, backpacking, hiking, camping, boating, and leisure driving opportunities. In the winter, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, and downhill skiing.
- Crater Lake National Park: Less than an hour drive. Hiking, camping, lodge and visitor center.
- Numerous boating, hunting, hiking and other outdoor activities nearby