Nearly 10 acres of scenic and rural land! Only $193.37/Mo
Situated near the Fremont National Forest in northeast Klamath Co, this remote property is perfect for the rugged outdoor enthusiast or for off-the-grid living. Land in this area is beautiful with areas of tall pines and sweeping views and this particular parcel stands apart as having better terrain than most. Travel south from the property about 30 miles to the towns of Beatty and Bly where you can buy the essentials and sit down for a meal. Thomson Reservoir is only 30 miles to the north.
- Land account #KCR180431
- Acreage: 9.86
- Dimensions: 1035 x 415
- County and State: Klamath, OR
- Parcel Number (APN): R-3313-02900-02800-000
- Legal Description: The South 1/2 of the East 1/2 of Lot 3, Block 5 also known as Lot 3C, Block 5, Klamath Forest Estates Sycan Unit
- Map Coordinates: 42.6790755547, -121.20682342
- General Elevation: 5088
- Zoning: Rural Residential - Single-Family Dwelling, Manufactured home and accessory buildings allowed.
- Topography: Mostly level
- Roads: Dirt
- Utilities: None
Purchase with Financing
- Price $12,075
Property is Sold
This property is situated in the Klamath Falls Forest Estates and it is a quiet and private area. No immediate neighbors and only a handful of people living in the area. The property is pretty much flat but the overall terrain gradually slopes to the south providing sweeping views of the distant valley and mountains. Roads are in average condition but easily navigated with a truck or jeep. I drove the property in the first week of June and the roads were dry and hard for the most part and 4 wheel drive was not necessary. Access is easiest from the north.